Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I miss "LIFE"..

       I miss life the way it used to be. The way it was when I was always happy. To see a frown would be weird. I really miss those days. I miss being able to trust people. I miss being able to know that I really had a friend who truely cared about me no matter what happened . But those days are no more. Now I still smile but i'm not always happy. Now I can't truley trust anybody. Now it seems like I dont really have anybody who would care no matter what..Everyone looks for their own happiness and nobody even understands  what the other is feeling rite now.
I guess I just need to get used to reality. But its just so hard. Life isn't easy anymore. Life is just Home->Office->Home. Life is full of lack of trust. Life is full of mistakes.
I wish I was in school again.
  

2 comments:

Srilakshmi Jayaramappa said...

Yeah man, it hurts when people turn out to be something else other than what we think they are.

But, cheer up! You'll find 'trust-able' friends :) , it takes a little while :)

Sreej... said...

Everyone might have felt the same once or twice in their life...It hurts very much..especially wen they do purposefully.. But as u say we never stop dreaming of a happy life... :)